650 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Ms. Maccherone joined the firm in 1999. The primary focus of Ms. Maccherone’s litigation practice involves the defense of chemical facilities throughout the Gulf Coast region. She has also participated in the defense of numerous claims involving FDA regulated blood products.
Ms. Maccherone is actively engaged in all aspects of civil litigation from trial preparation, including participating in depositions of key fact and expert witnesses and pre-trial motion practice, through the appellate process.
A native of Mantua, New Jersey, Ms. Maccherone currently resides in New Orleans, Louisiana.
- B.S., Hotel and Restaurant Management, Widener University, 1990
- J.D., Villanova University School of Law, 1999
YEAR BEGAN PRACTICING LAW
- Joyner v. Liprie, 41,535 (La. App. 2 Cir. 11/1/06); 942 So.2d 620
- Joyner v. Liprie, 43,233 (La. App. 2 Cir. 5/7/08); 983 So.2d 257
- State Bar of Louisiana
- State Bar of Texas
- State Bar of Pennsylvania
- State Bar of New Jersey
- United States District Court, New Jersey
- United States District Court, Eastern, Middle, & Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Southern District of Texas
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit