100 Energy Way
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Mr. Lewis graduated second in his class from Texas A&M School of Law. During his tenure there, Mr. Lewis was a published member of the Texas A&M Law Review, served as the research assistant to Dean Stephen Alton, and was a teaching assistant with the Academic Support Program, all while working full-time as an AP English Teacher in Burleson, Texas. During his summers, Mr. Lewis clerked at the Office of the Attorney General of Texas and at Cotten Schmidt & Abbott, LLP.
In his practice, Mr. Lewis handles a broad range of commercial and individual matters, including commercial litigation, probate and estate planning, and small business transactional needs. Mr. Lewis is a native of Fort Worth, where is he is a proud member of the local community.
- B.A., English, University of Texas at Austin, 2001
- J.D., Texas A&M School of Law, magna cum laude, 2014
HONORS & AFFILIATIONS
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas A&M Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi
Coastal Conservation Association
State Bar of Texas, 2015
FEATURED ARTICLES, PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- The Ever-Protruding Stick in the Bundle: The Accommodation of Groundwater Rights in Texas Oil and Gas, 2 Tex. A&M L. Rev. 79 (2014).
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Premises and Products Liability in Texas”; TAPS Annual Conference, October 2015.