100 Energy Way
Fort Worth, TX 76102
Mr. Lewis is a recent graduate of Texas A&M School of Law where he graduated second in his class and was a published member of the Texas A&M Law Review. Before law school, he spent ten years as a high school English teacher in Burleson, Texas, a career that he maintained through his law school studies. During law school, Mr. Lewis clerked at the Office of the Attorney General of Texas and at Cotten Schmidt & Abbott, LLP. His practice is focused around a broad range of commercial and individual matters, including both litigation and transactional needs. As a native of Fort Worth, he is a proud member of the local community.
- B.A., English, University of Texas at Austin, 2001
- J.D., Texas A&M School of Law, magna cum laude, 2014
HONORS & AFFILIATIONS
- Tarrant County Bar Association
- Tarrant County Young Lawyers Association
- Texas A&M Law Review
- Phi Delta Phi
Coastal Conservation Association
State Bar of Texas, 2015
FEATURED ARTICLES, PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- The Ever-Protruding Stick in the Bundle: The Accommodation of Groundwater Rights in Texas Oil and Gas, 2 Tex. A&M L. Rev. 79 (2014).
- “The Nuts and Bolts of Premises and Products Liability in Texas”; TAPS Annual Conference, October 2015.