650 Poydras Street
New Orleans, LA 70130
Nancy A. Cundiff has served as lead counsel for corporate clients in numerous commercial litigation, products liability and toxic tort matters. She is experienced in handling complex insurance coverage disputes, class actions, as well as medical malpractice matters.
Ms. Cundiff attended Loyola University School of Law on a full academic scholarship. While there, she was a member of both Law Review and Moot Court. In 2000, she served as the brief writer as well as an oralist on Loyola’s first place team at the Stetson University International Environmental Law Moot Court Competition. Upon graduation, she was named a William Crowe Scholar.
A lifelong resident of New Orleans, Ms. Cundiff relocated after Hurricane Katrina to Mandeville, Louisiana, where she resides with her husband, Chuck, and their children.
- B.A., Psychology, with honors, University of Southern Mississippi, 1998
- J.D., Loyola University School of Law, cum laude, Graduated in top 10%, 2002
HONORS AND AFFILIATIONS
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Defense Research Institute
- American Bar Association
- St. Tammany Young Lawyers Association, Past President and Board Member
- Covington Bar Association
- Women’s Energy Network
Employment and Labor
Insurance Defense, Coverage, Subrogation and Casualty
Mass Torts and Toxic Tort Litigation
Premises and Products Liability
YEAR BEGAN PRACTICING LAW
- State Bar of Louisiana
- United States District Court, Eastern, Middle, & Western Districts of Louisiana
- United States Court of Appeals, Fifth Circuit
FEATURED ARTICLES, PUBLICATIONS & PRESENTATIONS
- Contributing Author: “The Role of Loss Adjusters and Consultants in the First-Party Insurance Claim: A
- Policyholder Perspective,” Committee on Insurance Coverage Litigation, Coverage, Vol. 17, No. 1, American Bar Association (September/October 2006).
- Contributing Author: “Hurricane Katrina: It’s an Ill Wind That Blows No Good”, Panel Presentation, ABA 35th Annual Conference on Environmental Law, Keystone, Colorado, March 2006.
- Author: Independent Fire Insurance v. Sunbeam: Applying the Daubert-Foret Standard at the Summary Judgment Level, Casenote, 47 Loy. L. Review 943, Summer 2001.
- Speaker: “Confronting Catastrophe: Pandemics, Hurricanes, Terrorists – Oh My!” American Bar Association Litigation Section CLE on Insurance Coverage, February 27, 2008, Tucson, Arizona
- Speaker: “Impacts of the FMLA on Your Small Business”, Covington Bar Association, Spring 2015